KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries. Great recipe for KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries. Love a Philly Cheesesteak and Fries, I had to.figure it out. and boy did I. This keto Philly cheesesteak skillet makes for the perfect weeknight meal!
It's all piled into bell pepper halves, topped with provolone cheese, and roasted to a melty finish. Roasted butternut squash completes the meal. The bell peppers are filled with goodness consisting of steak, mushrooms, sliced bell peppers and cheese along with a few other ingredients. You can cook KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries
- You need 1 lb of Rare Roast Beef, shaved.
- You need 2 of medium Yellow Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of medium Red Peppers.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped White Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped Mushroom of choice.
- You need 15 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Easy Wiz Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot Giardiniera.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of KETO French Fries.
- You need 1 of medium Celery Root (Celeriac).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
Philly cheese steak peppers are a delicous take on the classic without the carbs. The keto philly cheese steak recipe is also gluten free and no sugar.. Keto Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers take the delicious filling of a traditional cheesesteak sandwich and load it into crisp peppers instead of a processed carb bun. These Easy Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a healthy dinner idea that can easily be meal prepped.
KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut peppers in half vertically, clean out insides and place 6 halves (3 red, 3 yellow) in a baking dish. Save the other halves to julienne..
- Bake Peppers for 20 min.
- In a pan heat Olive Oil add Onions and julienned Red & Yellow Peppers and let sear..
- Peel and cut Celery Root into fries and place in cold water mixed with Curry Powder and Garlic Powder..
- Put fries on a pan, sprinkle Everything But the Bagel seasoning liberally and bake for 40 min, flipping half way.
- Take peppers out and line inside with Provolone, Roast Beef, Easy Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers. Top with another layer of Easy Cheese. Then layer Provolone over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Garnish with the Hot Giardiniera… and Enjoy!.
Low Carb Keto Stuffed Peppers filled with cheesy steak goodness, they taste just like a philly cheesesteak minus the bread!. Heres's another Philly Cheesesteak Recipe you'll love -> Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Mushrooms! The bell peppers are stuffed with a buttery steak and onion filling and topped with melty cheese. These Keto Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers are the perfect way to get your Philly Cheese Steak fix without compromising your daily carbohydrate intake. The bell peppers are the perfect vessel to carry each perfectly meaty/cheesy bite.