Caribbean Heat! Hot Sauce (Habanero Pineapple). To be honest, it's great on just about anything that can take the level of heat with the touch of sweet. The sauce finishes with subtle hoppiness from the Sleeping Giant Brewing Company's session IPA and lingering habanero heat. Try it with tacos al pastor, on a grilled chicken sandwich, or in an end-of-summer margarita.
This hot sauce starts off sweet and then bites back a bit. But I probably have more of a tolerance to he. But I probably have more of a tolerance to heat than most. You can have Caribbean Heat! Hot Sauce (Habanero Pineapple) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caribbean Heat! Hot Sauce (Habanero Pineapple)
- It’s 5-6 of Habanero Peppers, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 cups of fresh pineapple, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 of lime, juiced.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
This vibrant hot sauce with pineapple and habanero is spicy, tangy, and deep. But we don't like sacrificing flavor for heat when we're making hot sauce (we're not looking for a blind burn here), so we're always experimenting with recipes that give us complex flavors in addition. A hot sauce, maybe a barbecue rub or sauce, lemon curd, caramel sauce and maybe some cookies or something. Take all those carrots, wash, peel and shred them.
Caribbean Heat! Hot Sauce (Habanero Pineapple) instructions
- Combined all ingredients as instructed in a processor or blender. Blend until smooth..
- Pour into a small saucepan and heat on low heat for 15-20 mins but not boiling. Stir occasionally..
- Remove from heat and let cool completely. (Approx 45 mins).
- Depending on your desired consistency, you can strain to just liquid if that’s your choice. It should be pretty smooth if blended enough already which is how I like it..
- Funnel into glass hot sauce bottles and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before use. ENJOY!.
I used my food processor for this. Caribbean-Style Mango-Habanero Hot Sauce -Chili Pepper Madness. Carrot Habanero Hot Sauce (aka Honeymoon Heat) (aka SUPER SPICY)Happy Yolks. This is a massively fiery Habanero Hot Sauce! If you're new to habaneros you'll frequently find them next to the jalapenos in the produce section.