Hot Italian Sliders. Serve Up The Meaty Goodness At Your Next Party. See How To Make The Recipes! Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone.
I'm drooling as I write this. Ok, so just basically layer your meat and cheese on the buns, and then replace the top. Melt the butter/garlic/parsley mixture, brush it on, and voila!! You can cook Hot Italian Sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Italian Sliders
- You need of Sliced ham.
- You need of Sliced hard salami.
- You need of Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Pepperchinis.
- You need of White dinner rolls.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
TOOLS USED FOR THESE HOT ITALIAN SUB SLIDERS. Baking dish: This dish will work great for all your slider recipes! Measuring cups and spoons: Each cup's "ml" and cup sizes have passed clearly engraved marking, and you can quickly identify the cup scale according to the color of the handle. Melt any remaining butter and combine with the remaining Italian seasoning.
Hot Italian Sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Place rolls on baking sheet. Slice in half with bread knife long wise. Remove top half,set aside..
- Layer the meat and cheese on the bottom half of rolls. Layer with pepperchinis. Drizzle lightly with oil and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Place top half of rolls back onto Sliders. (Optional I brush the top of rolls with softened butter)..
- Place in oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Let rest a few minutes. Slice rolls to separate sliders. Enjoy!.
Pour on the tops of the rolls. When sliders are done, cut and serve. These Hawaiian Roll Italian Sliders are a simple, one-pan recipe that anyone can make. Hawaiian rolls are filled with deli meats and provolone cheese, basted with butter and Italian herbs, then baked. They are perfect for a game day recipe, potluck appetizer, or any other time you need to feed a crowd.