Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶). Check Out Hot Habanero Salsa On eBay. When we call our new Extra Hot Habanero Ghost Pepper Salsa extra hot, though, we mean it. In this case, there is no hyperbole or exaggeration.
Great recipe for Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶). Nothing brings a more unique taste to a good salsa than roasted ingredients. I like to use multiple kinds of peppers when using the hotter types rather than adding more of. You can have Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶)
- It’s 1 can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes (Salsa Style) in Purée.
- You need 1/4 of White Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic, halved.
- You need 1 of lg Habanero Pepper, sliced in 1/2 or 1/3.
- It’s 1 of md Jalapeño Pepper, sliced in 1/2.
- Prepare 1 of md Serrano Pepper, sliced in 1/2.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
A spicy tomato based habanero salsa for those who like it hot! I am a huge fan of salsas and given my obsession with Mexican cuisine I tend to have them quite frequently. Of course, I like to make my own salsas fresh whenever I can and since there are so many ways to make salsas its always nice to have a good collection of recipes on hand. Habanero Mustard Hot Sauce – Habanero Peppers, Garlic, Scallions, Carrot, Cilantro, Thyme Leaves, Distilled White Vinegar, Water, Yellow Mustard, All Spice, Kosher Salt This recipe makes a large quantity of fiery hot salsa: whole peeled tomatoes are seasoned with a variety of hot peppers, lime juice, and lots of cilantro..
Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶) step by step
- Set oven to low broil and raise rack to upper position..
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place onion, garlic and peppers on cookie sheet. Roast until all items are nicely charred on top about 6 minutes. (You might need to remove the garlic aftter 3-4 minutes as it will char first.).
- Pour can of diced tomatoes and all other ingredients into a food processor and pulse until you reach your desired consistency..
- Place in an air-tight container and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to let flavors meld. Will keep up to 7-10 days..
This is a variation of regular fresh salsa with the addition of a habanero pepper. This salsa is not for lightweights.. Even better if made with roasted tomatillos. If you like your salsa hot, this is the one for you, a fiery red tomato habanero sauce like they make in the Yucatán. Habanero chiles have a fruity taste and are very hot, not for the faint of heart.