Hot Crackers. Find Deals on Hot Crackers in Snack Food on Amazon. Get Hot Crackers today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. I got this recipe from my SIL, Melinda.
Add the oil, dressing mix, red pepper flakes and crackers. Whisk everything together except for the saltines. Pour over crackers and put in a tight fitting container. You can have Hot Crackers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Crackers
- It’s 1 box of saltine or Ritz crackers.
- Prepare 1 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 pkg of dry ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground red pepper.
- It’s to taste of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
You can make this simple, but totally amazing recipe in a matter of minutes. Whisk oil, ranch seasoning, and red pepper. Start by putting one teaspoon of dry mustard power into a mixing bowl. Next, throw in one tablespoon of hot sauce.
Hot Crackers instructions
- Mix oil and spice well.
- Pour over crackers (works best in a container with a lid.).
- Mix well.
- Let sit 30 minutes then flip container.
- Repeat as necessary until crackers absorb oil..
Then, add two tablespoons of melted butter and mix it all together. Basmati Rice With Chicken Broth Recipes. These crackers are totally addicting and, if you like things spicy, you're going to love the kick that they have too! You can always adjust the amount of red pepper flakes you use to adjust the recipe to your spicy foods comfort level. This recipe takes Saltine crackers and seasons them with ranch, red pepper flakes, and garlic.