Sweet stuffed pepper soup. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Tomatoes, peppers, garlic and onions are the mainstays of my garden.
Great recipe for Sweet stuffed pepper soup. This can be made in an crockpot, instant pot, or stove top. I made this in a pressure cooker, so easy and oh so good. You can cook Sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet stuffed pepper soup
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Hot sauce optional.
- It’s of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- Prepare of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
I seen so many different recipe for stuffed pepper soup this is my take on it. This really hit the spot on a snowy and raining cold. This tasty stuffed sweet pepper soup hits the spot with a medley of ground beef, peppers, onions, garlic and more. This hearty soup is perfect for lunch or dinner and is a breeze to prepare.
Sweet stuffed pepper soup step by step
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
- Stir before serving..
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like… same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
Our Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup Has All The Wonderful Flavors Of Traditional Stuffed Peppers Made In An Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipe! It has that yummy combination of sweet and savory that I'm absolutely crazy about. It's like a delicious bowl of deconstructed stuffed peppers with a delicious broth. Look at how hearty this soup is. I used beef broth in place of cubes and I cut back on the brown sugar.