Homemade Hot Pockets. Experience Hearty Hunger Satisfaction When You Bite Into A Hot Pockets® Sandwich Egg, Avocado, and Cheddar Homemade "Hot Pockets" Stuffed with scrambled eggs, mashed avocado, and cheese, this is a delicious excuse to eat breakfast for dinner. I started making my own Easy Homemade Hot Pockets Recipe years ago when my kids were very young! Making Homemade Hot Pockets for Freezer Meals is SO much healthier, cheaper and saves a TON of money!.
The cut 'n' seal is just really handy and makes perfectly round little hot pockets. They are freeze-able so you can make huge batches and stock up. Notes on homemade hot pockets: You can do a small batch in a smaller pan but I highly suggest making a full batch because these homemade hot pockets freeze beautifully, just like the store-bought kind. You can cook Homemade Hot Pockets using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hot Pockets
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 16 oz of steamed broccoli florets, chopped (about 2 1/2 cups).
- Prepare 12 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of cans of crescent roll pastry.
To prevent them from getting lost in the freezer, label the flavor of each hot pocket with a permanent marker and store all the hot pockets in a gallon plastic bag. Cost Breakdown for Homemade Hot Pockets Homemade Hot Pockets are a delicious alternative to pizza night and they also make for a fun surprise in lunch boxes. Get the kids involved in making this easy recipe, too! These homemade hot pockets were created in connection with Red Gold Tomatoes.
Homemade Hot Pockets instructions
- Cut chicken into 1-2" cubes, drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt pepper, garlic powder and poultry seasoning. Toss to coat and cook on med high in a skillet until cooked through, set aside..
- Cut broccoli florets into bite size pieces and steam until tender. You can use frozen.. Just thaw and chop and drain well..
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix together chicken, broccoli and cheeses.
- Unroll dough; cut into 4 (6×4-inch) rectangles. Place dough rectangles on ungreased cookie sheet. Top half of each short side of rectangle with about 1/2 cup broccoli chicken mixture..
- Fold dough over filling, firmly pressing edges with fork to seal. With fork, prick top of each foldover to allow steam to escape..
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.
Red Gold compensated me for the time required to create this recipe and share it with you. Using easy, store-bought puff pastry, these homemade Hot Pockets can be frozen for late-night emergencies when those cravings are at their strongest. You can use this dough and recipe to make other flavors of homemade pockets. Here are two of my favorites. Broccoli-Cheddar Homemade "Hot Pockets" You Need To See How This Giant Hot Pocket Was Made; Cheesy Spinach Hot Pockets; Egg, Avocado, and Cheddar Homemade "Hot Pockets" Chicken Pot Pie Homemade.