Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky. Huge Selection of Jerky from Spicy, Sweet, Citrus and more in Beef, Turkey, and Salmon. Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky This is a very easy and tasty marinade for beef jerky. I give it away during the holidays for gifts.
I made this jerky AFTER I got back from a week long camping trip up in Canada. This will harden the meat to make it easier to slice. Turn bag over once a day to marinate steak evenly. You can have Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky
- It’s of Food dehydrator.
- It’s 2 lb of very lean eye of round roast.
- Prepare 12 oz of can of cola.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sirracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of meat tenderizer (such as Accent).
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Fresh cracked black pepper for finishing.
Line sheet pans with parchment paper, spread beef strips out and dust with remaining fine black pepper. Here at PepperGeek, one of our favorite snacks is beef jerky. We recently got a new dehydrator and have been tinkering around with drying different foods and herbs. We've dehydrated habaneros and other peppers, bananas (yum), and homegrown basil and sage.
Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky instructions
- Slice meat against the grain into thin 1/8 inch pieces. For more chewy jerky slice with the grain..
- Mix all of the ingredients together well. Marinate the sliced meat refrigerated for at least 24 hours. 48 hours if possible..
- Let beef slices drain well before placing on dehydrator trays. Finish off beef slices with plenty of cracked black pepper, for a little more spice..
- Follow your food dehydrator instructions. Enjoy.
- This can also be done in a oven as well. Google for instructions on how to do it. It's not hard to do at all. It's actually faster..
However, by far the most delicious food we've dehydrated thus far is this sweet & spicy beef jerky. Sweet and Spicy Teriyaki Beef Jerky.. Add chili flakes and pepper to the marinade and mix well. Pour marinade over meat to coat well. The marinade should cover the meat completely.