Pepper Sausage Fettuccine. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Sausage Pepper Fettuccine Skillet recipe is a quick and delicious and simple Italian sausage pasta recipe.
Add the canned tomatoes, all of the spices, and the sausage slices to the pot. Well as it turns out, when those same ingredients are sauteed with garlic, crushed red pepper, oregano and a little white wine, it makes a simply scrumptious pasta too. I decided to use turkey Italian sausage links for this pasta because I wanted something a little lighter than traditional Italian sausage. You can have Pepper Sausage Fettuccine using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper Sausage Fettuccine
- It’s Half of a tube Hot Italian Sausage.
- You need Half of package of Fettuccine.
- Prepare Half of Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 c of half and half.
- You need 1/4 of milk.
- Prepare 1 c of parmesean cheese.
This Sausage Pepper Pasta is easy, flavorful and the answer to what you're making for supper tonight. It's simple, quick, packed full of savory and hearty flavor, and the best part? This dish I'm sharing with you all today is my ideal dinner when I'm craving something hearty, simple, and super delicious. Bow tie pasta in a sausage, bell pepper broth.
Pepper Sausage Fettuccine instructions
- Boil pasta, drain and put aside.
- In skillet add hot sausage and begin to brown. Add sliced red bell pepper and spices (cayenne, cajun, oregano, garlic powder, a little salt and pepper). Cover for 3 minutes or until peppers begin to soften..
- Add half and half, milk, and a 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Bring to boil..
- Add pasta and parmesean. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally until cheese has fully melted..
- Serve and enjoy=).
Delicious Roasted Red Pepper Fettuccine with Garlic Smoked Sausage is a sure way to win any pasta lovers heart! A dinner the whole family will love! How to Make Italian Sausage Pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta until al dente and drain.