Hot Beef & Cheese Sub. Find Deals on Hot Beef in Snack Food on Amazon. Remove beef from slow cooker; place on cutting board or large plate. If desired, skim fat from juices in slow cooker.
Hot Beef Sundaes may look like ice cream sundaes, but they're actually made with some of our favorite comfort foods: mashed potatoes, roast beef, gravy, and a cherry (tomato) on top! The Iowa State Fair is famous for serving up this savory dish that looks a lot like one of our favorite ice cream desserts. I made this last weekend and it was so good! You can have Hot Beef & Cheese Sub using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Beef & Cheese Sub
- Prepare 4 of hoagie buns.
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- You need of course black pepper.
- It’s 8 slices of Provalone cheese.
- You need of spreadable margarine.
- Prepare of small jar banana peppers.
- Prepare 1 of lg. tomato (sliced).
- It’s of mayo.
- It’s of any lettuce of choice.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- You need of olive oil.
There is nothing better than good gravy and this is even better because every bite has tender pieces of beef in it. You can make the chuck roast in the oven or crock pot. Mix dry soup mix and remaining ingredients except buns; pour over beef. Crock Pot Teriyaki Beef Recipe (Slow Cooker) Mr.
Hot Beef & Cheese Sub instructions
- Add the olive oil to a hot skillet chopped onions, garlic, and, ground beef cook till meat is browned then, lay cheese on top..
- Then heat oven to 500 degrees then, butter the insides add to oven bake till golden brown..
- Then assemble add, as much or little toppings as you want and, enjoy.
In a Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. The proper prescription for whatever ails your lady friend. If excessive talking occurs, administer orally. Roast beef is equally at home casually sandwiched between two slices of bread or as the center of attention for special occasion feasts. You probably don't need our advice for what to serve with a roast beef sandwich — try potato salad, coleslaw, and oven fries — so let's focus instead on what to serve with a roast beef dinner.