Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti. In this case we add buttery-browned jalapeno slices and shrimp. This spicy take on a quick Alfredo sauce is a huge hit in our house. We make many versions of pasta with the base sauce [this recipe minus the jalapenos and shrimp].
Mix ingredients over medium heat until a thick and creamy sauce is made. Place the hot pasta on a plate and top with the shrimp jalapeno sauce. And there you have delicious shrimp with jalapeno sauce. You can have Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti
- You need 1 pound of extra large gulf shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of large diced jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 of small jar your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of favorite white wine for cooking.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of cajan seasoning.
- Prepare of spaghetti for two.
- You need of olive oil.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, saute garlic and serrano pepper in butter and oil in a large skillet. Shrimp size terminology varies from place to place, so the count is the most accurate way to call for shrimp in a recipe. Drain water, add pasta to saute pan with jalapeno cream sauce and mix together.
Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti instructions
- Medium pot bring water to boil with a tsp of olive oil and place in spaghetti for 6 minutes. Remove from heat..
- In a large sauce pan on medium high melt butter and tsp of olive oil. Once butter melts add wine, jalapeño and simmer for 2 minutes, then add shrimp and seasoning. Stir and simmer for 3 t 4 minutes and add Alfredo sauce. Simmer till ready to eat! Enjoy.
Plate pasta and sauce in pasta bowls and garnish with fresh pico de gallo and/or a sprig of fresh cilantro. Whip up a creamy, spicy shrimp sauce with sauteed onions, mushrooms, mushroom soup, jalapeno cheese and – of course – shrimp. You will love it over angel hair pasta. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for!