Jalapeño Ranch Dip. The secret to a perfect appetizer: jalapenos + cream cheese + cheddar cheese + bacon. Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip is a copycat of our favorite delicious chip dip from Chuy's Mexican Restaurant in Houston Texas. Perfect for game day parties, this dip takes just minutes to make and is so creamy and flavorful, a little spicy and a little tangy.
The pickled jalapeno peppers are very important. These peppers are perfect for recipes. Ranch dressing got its start on a real dude ranch in California. You can have Jalapeño Ranch Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Ranch Dip
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jalapeño pepper, seeded & finely minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, seeded & finely minced.
- It’s 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 oz. of ranch dressing mix.
Punch up the Western original with green salsa, green chilies, jalapenos and cilantro for more color and spice. Serve the dip along with your favorite wings to feed a crowd. —Lindsay Duke, Goodrich, Texas Creamy jalapeño ranch dip is loaded with mild chile peppers, both jalapeño and canned green chiles. Enjoy it with chips, veggies, tacos, or salads. One of the local hangouts in town has the best fish tacos.
Jalapeño Ranch Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tsp. olive oil over medium heat. Add jalapeño and red pepper. Add salt or seasoned salt, stir and cook until softened, 2-3 mins..
- Add cream cheese and sour cream. Stir to combine..
- Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese, ranch seasoning, and a pinch more salt or seasoned salt. Cook until cheese is completely melted, stirring occasionally..
- Transfer to a small baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 15-20 mins..
- Serve hot or cold, whatever your preference..
What Goes With Jalapeno Ranch Dip? There are tons of foods that will go perfectly with jalapeno ranch dip. Here are some ideas to try: Fresh Veggies – Use this jalapeno ranch recipe as a dip for radishes, cucumbers, carrots, celery, peppers, cauliflower or any other veggie you love.; Salads – Drizzle creamy jalapeno dressing on your favorite garden salad for a nice touch of flavor. Jalapeno Ranch Dip – so simple and tastes better than Chuy's! Made this for a party and it was the first thing to go!