Jalapeño omelette 🍳. I did adjust it slightly to make a single serving. I particularly liked the flavor of the cilantro and the double dose of heat from the jalapeno and the Tabasco. Starting the day with a little fire wakes up the senses.
In a small omelette pan, add olive oil and jalapeno slices. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs with a pinch of salt. This Low Carb and Keto Jalapeño Cream Cheese Omelette is the Perfect Spicy Breakfast! You can cook Jalapeño omelette 🍳 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño omelette 🍳
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Jalapeño.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- It’s of Organo.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt, pepper and other spices of choice.
- It’s of Brown bread (or other bread of choice).
- It’s of Sour cream (or other sauce to garnish).
Start your day with this Cheesy Jalapeno Omelet, one of the best Keto Recipes to boost you up! This is one my yummiest and budget-friendly keto recipes. The truth is that I made this Cheesy Jalapeno Omelet for the first time in June. It was when the jalapeno plants in the garden started exploding with peppers all over.
Jalapeño omelette 🍳 step by step
- Beat the eggs and blend them using a fork. Cut the cheese and the bacon..
- Pur everything together in a bowl. Add organo, pepper and salt according to taste..
- Pour the mixture in a pan with olive oil, place slices of jalapeño on top and cook it on a low temperature for around 10 minutes (or until the eggs are cooked and the cheese is melted, depending on the quantity of ingredients you use)..
- Don't flip the omelette while cooking. It won't burn on the bottom side because of the low cooking temperature..
- Bake the bread in a toaster or a pan..
- Serve the omlette with baked bread and a garnish of choice. I like combining it with sour cream and red pepper flakes, as on the photo..
Sprinkle cream cheese pieces and chopped jalapeno over the eggs. This is one seriously cheesy creamy dish that tastes an awful lot like those jalapeno poppers. In fact, this just might be my new favorite low carb breakfast dish! Perfect if you love a bit of spice in your life! CategoryBreakfast Cooking MethodCooktop Tags#bacon, #eggs, #spicy Rating.