Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers. Our Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers are perfect for tailgating. Answer a Few Short Questions & Receive a Customized Diet Plan Made For Your Body & Goals. Clear, Simple Instructions Make Meal Prep a Breeze.
This recipe is a keto-friendly favorite among low-carb dieters and non- low carb dieters alike. The mixture of the hot and spicy peppers, with the cool and creamy cheese, makes for the perfect combination on your pallet. And they couldn't be easier to. You can cook Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers
- You need 6 of large jalapeño peppers.
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley,.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onion,.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese,.
These delicious Keto Jalapeño Poppers are my favorite keto appetizer. They're perfect for Sunday night football, cookouts, or gatherings. Just be sure to make a few batches if you're having company over, because they go quickly! This recipe makes baked Low-Carb Jalapeño Poppers stuffed with garlic and cheese goodness.
Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. wash, Clean and cut the peppers lengthwise,prepare cheese mixture,combine the cream cheese,feta cheese, ¼ cup chopped parsley and green onion, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Stir to combine..
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the peppers with cheddar cheese,bake 15 mints..
The cream cheese filling is seasoned with the cilantro and garlic and pairs perfectly with the spicy jalapeño vessel. This recipe is suitable for those following a. One of our favorite appetizers, these bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers are stuffed with creamy cheese and garlic, then wrapped in bacon. Soft crunch, cheesy, with just the right amount of heat. Since we're going low carb and high fat on the ketogenic diet, you want to make sure that your snacks have ample amounts of fat.