Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken. Take chicken out of grill pan (it will not be totally cooked through) and coat in mayo mixture. Put in the bottom of a casserole dish. Spoon bacon/jalapeño/onion mixture on top of chicken.
I used fresh jalapenos in this recipe … and I really love spice so I added double the amount of diced jalapeno! If you only have the jarred jalapenos,… Cook chicken briefly on both sides. Jalapeño Chicken Salad is the perfect blend of spicy chili lime chicken and fresh cut veggies, all smothered in a spicy Jalapeño Ranch Dressing. You can have Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken
- It’s 8 of large skinless boneless chicken breast.
- You need of Spinach and artichoke dip.
- You need of Salt/pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 4 slices of thick cut bacon- cooked.
- You need 2 of jalapeños thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of green onion chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
I would highly suggest chopping all of your veggies and setting them aside in separate bowls. Cook up and crumble all of your bacon, and make sure you. With the pan on low add cream cheese, mayo and ranch seasoning and cook until mixture combines into a sauce, stirring as needed. Add diced bacon and fry until crispy.
Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken instructions
- Wash and Clean chicken breast. Next slice the middle of the chicken breast enough to create a pocket. Being sure not to cut too far or else your filling will fall out..
- Next add a tablespoon of the spinach artichoke dip inside the pocket of the chicken breast. Be sure to use a different spoon each time to prevent contamination. Take a tooth pick and pin the chicken closed. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a pan. Drain on paper towel..
- Cook chicken briefly on both sides. Once all chicken has been browned, add jalapeños, green onion, bacon, mushrooms to the chicken.
- Next add cheeses and bake at 350 until melted. Enjoy!.
Drain bacon, reserve a couple of tablespoonfuls of bacon grease. Add all vegetables and seasonings to pan except garlic. Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce. Tender chicken wrapped in crispy bacon and smothered in a rich and creamy jalapeño cream sauce. This recipe is low carb, keto, gluten free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel.