Bacon and Mushroom Frittata.
You can cook Bacon and Mushroom Frittata using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Mushroom Frittata
- You need 8 slices of bacon cut into quarters.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Pepper Jack.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Bacon and Mushroom Frittata step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees (F).
- In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, fry the bacon. Do NOT drain the grease.
- When the bacon is nearly done add the mushrooms and the onions and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and shredded cheddar and pour into the bacon, mushroom and onions in the skillet..
- Place skillet uncovered into a 400 degree (F) oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs have set. A toothpick placed in the center will come out clean..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle Pepper Jack over the top and bake for another 3 minutes or until the cheese on top has melted..
- Remove from the oven and cut into wedges for serving..
- Can be refrigerated and served cold..