Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops instructions. Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature. Fry until done but not super crispy.
Mix cream cheese, jalapeno pepper and shredded cheese together in a bowl and mix well. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to stir all of this together until nicely combined. Stuff each pork chop with approximately ¼ cup of the cream cheese mixture. You can cook Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- It’s of Chile powder and paprika.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- You need Touch of cayenne powder.
- It’s of Juice of 2 limes.
- You need of For the topping.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- You need 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Place in a baking dish, not touching each other. Season the chops with salt and pepper. Stuff as much of the stuffing that will fit inside each chop. Brush both sides with the barbecue sauce.
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops instructions
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Place chops on a baking sheet with a cooling rack that fits inside or you can use a broiler pan. Add the pork chops and rub the mixture into them. Preheat the grill while the pork chops marinate for a few minutes. Air fryer bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers This easy air fryer jalapeno poppers recipe stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon is keto, low carb and weight watchers friendly. Let them rest a few minutes before serving.