Pacmans Pickled Jalapenos. After trying this quick pickled jalapeno recipe, I promise you will never go back to jarred jalapenos These jalapenos are so much better than canned and do not contain preservatives or artificial colors. This is great way to make Jalapeno last for all winter. Pickled Jalapeno Peppers is my drug of choice.
Sweet & spicy, they're great on tacos, burgers. Quick Pickled Jalapenos are super easy to make and they go great on burgers and sandwiches, and in salads and tacos. You'll always want a jar in your fridge! You can have Pacmans Pickled Jalapenos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pacmans Pickled Jalapenos
- You need 12-15 of jalapenos.
- You need 1 cup of filtered water.
- You need 1 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 Tsp of oregano.
What do pickled jalapenos taste like? Top your tacos, nachos and so much more! Learn how to pickle jalapenos, whether they are dill, sweet, or spicy pickled jalapenos. Make easy recipes to turn those pickled jalapenos into a relish.
Pacmans Pickled Jalapenos step by step
- Slice up jalapenos. Thickness is up to you. I use a mandoline and slice them to 2.5mm.
- Add water, vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic, and oregano to a pot. Bring to a boil..
- Add jalapenos to boiling mixture, turn off heat, and cover..
- Let sit for 15 – 20 minutes. Jalapenos will turn fron bright green to a dark green..
- Put jalapenos into 16oz or larger jar with liquid and put in the fridge..
These pickled jalapeños are quick pickles or refrigerator pickles, meaning that they're fast to make and not shelf stable. I would definitely make these again and I am making future plans to grow more jalapeños in my garden next year. Put on burgers, pizza or nachos. However, these easy homemade pickled jalapeños are delicious on anything from tacos to pizza to pulled pork. How To Make Pickled Jalapenos and Carrots.