Baked jalapeño poppers. Find Deals on Jalapeno Popper Oven Rack in Outdoor Cooking on Amazon. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Try Today! Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
If you slice off the top one-third of the pepper lengthwise, you'll have a stronger pepper shape to stuff. Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers. Baked tender and stuffed with a cool, creamy cheese blend that will bring on heat at the end is a tried and true favorite! You can cook Baked jalapeño poppers using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked jalapeño poppers
- It’s 7 of large jalapeño.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 oz of hot breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Monterey Jack cheese grated.
- It’s of Plain Japanese panko.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1/2 of cumin.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Emeril seasoning.
When Cutting jalapeños: make sure to wear gloves while cutting jalapeño peppers. This will protect your hands from burning your skin. One at a time, dredge in the flour, dip into the egg mixture, then dredge in the panko crumbs, pressing to coat. These jalapeno poppers are stuffed with a spiced mixture of cream cheese and white cheddar cheese, then baked until the cheese is nice and melty.
Baked jalapeño poppers step by step
- Wash and slice the jalapeño in half but retain the stem membrane so it’s closed in the back.
- Add egg to a bowl with 1 tsp Emeril essence and beat.
- Add flour to a bowl along with 2 tsp Emeril essence.
- Add 1 cup panko to a 3rd bowl.
- Cook the sausage until cooked and crumbled then drain on a paper towel..
- Mix the sausage, cream cheese, Monterey Jack, cayenne and cumin together really well..
- Evenly stuff each jalapeño with about a tbsp of the mixture, or as even as you can, and pack well..
- Start your oven to 350.
- Dredge each jalapeño in the flour then the egg and then the panko pressing the panko lightly on the top and the bottom into the panko, you won’t get a ton on the bottom so don’t sweat it. (This is when I use my olive oil sprayer to lightly spray the top of the panko so it will brown nicely but it’s optional).
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes and then crank to 500 to 550 broil for about 5 minutes until the top is brown, watch close..
- I serve mine with a spicy ranch but choose what you like, enjoy!.
This is the ultimate game day or party treat! The Best Jalapeno Poppers Recipes on Yummly Creamy Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon Corn Jalapeno Poppers, Hot As A Torch! These Baked Jalapeno Poppers boast the holy trinity of appetizers: creamy, cheesy, crunchy with a hint of spice AKA wickedly addicting. They are also incredibly simple to prepare and can be prepped ahead of time then just popped in the oven.