Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles. The same great flavors of Cuban-style black beans and rice made with riced cauliflower! The Best Beans Black Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly Spiced Black Beans With Turmeric Roast Cauliflower, Whole Roasted Sesame Ginger Cauliflower, Cauliflower Black Bean Scramble.
Paleo friendly cauliflower rice made with coconut milk, ginger, jalapenos and cumin. This delicious dish can be used to replace rice and is full of health Cauliflower rice is one of the first things you learn about when you take a hop, skip and a jump at the paleo lifestyle. For those of you who are. You can have Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen cauliflower rice.
- You need 1 can of black bean rinsed and drained.
- It’s of Chopped 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s of Chopped bell peppers.
- It’s of Chopped 1/2 cup jalapeños pickles (optional) you can substitute with chili flakes or fresh jalapeño.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro, parsley, or green onion as you prefer.
- You need of Seasoning:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (less or more).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (less or more).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper (less or more).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken powder (optional) I used 1/2tsp mushrooms powder instead.
- Prepare of Oil (optional) I skipped the oil.
Prepare the cauliflower, refried black beans and crema as directed below. To serve, place a layer of refried black beans in a tortilla, top with roasted cauliflower, a drizzle of the crema, and your desired toppings. I made these for dinner tonight! I subbed brown rice for the tortillas (I forgot to get them).
Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles step by step
- Pour the cauliflower into non-stick frying pan over medium heat, sauté until heated through and water is cooked off. And than Set aside..
- Still in the same pan, add the onion and garlic and sauté until golden. In this point you can use a little bit olive oil or any vegetables oil if you want. But I don’t use oil..
- Then add bell peppers and jalapeños. Continue sautéing until onion begins to turn translucent. Add black bean and cauliflower, seasoning with cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and a bit mushroom powder (chicken powder)..
- Mixed well and cook for another 2 minutes. Taste it before turn off the heat. Lastly sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve and enjoy 😍.
- Tips: If you skipped the jalapeño pickles, you can adding 2tsp of fresh lemon juice. 🙏.
Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it is the size of couscous. For the guacamole, mix together the avocado, white onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and salt to taste. The spicy combination of pickled jalapenos, carrots, and onions known as escabeche gets a twist with cauliflower in this recipe from Tacolicious. When it comes to setting the table in Mexico, this mix of spicy pickled vegetables, also known as escabeche, is almost as expected as salsa. Add the cauliflower rice to a skillet and season with your favourite spices for few minutes or until tender.