Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers. Fanestil products are made in Emporia, Kansas using only the best ingredients. These Jalapeno Cheddarwurst have just the right amount of heat. These make a great addition to any BBQ.
Press cheese atop each burger and allow cheese to melt. Season burgers on both sides with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Thumbs up for a great burger. You can have Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers
- It’s of Burger.
- It’s 2 pounds of bratwurst sausage.
- You need 1 of large jalapenõ pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Buns.
- You need 1 tablespoons of room temperature butter.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of reconstituted onions*.
- You need of reconstituted onions.
- You need 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
Excalibur's sausage seasonings are created by our culinary experts to deliver unbelievable, royal flavors. That's why America's leading retail grocery chains, regional meat processors, and hometown butchers are quick to mix our blends into their preferred fresh sausages mixes, gourmet patties, signature meatloafs, smoked sausage creations, and much more. Finely chop the red onions and jalapenos. Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers step by step
- Fire up the grill. Take dehydrated onions and soak in 1 teaspoon liquid smoke and 2 tablespoons water for 30 minutes. Remove casing from bratwurst..
- Remove seeds and ribs from the pepper if you want a milder heat. Dice finely..
- Mix the jalapeno cheddarwurst burgers. Form into patties..
- Grill the Burgers on the grill. Turn as needed. Cook to your desired doneness..
- Drain any excessive liquid from the onions. Mix with the mustards and cream cheese..
- Butter the buns and add onion and garlic powder. Grill on the grill till toasted..
- Add the sauce mixture to the buns and assemble the burgers..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Form hamburger patties and grill like normal. Press cheese atop each burger and allow cheese to melt. Flip and immediately top with the cheese. While the grill or pan is hot, toast the buns. Slather the bottom buns with the reserved spread, then top each with a burger, caramelized onions, and pickled jalapeños.