Jalapeno Cheeae Balls. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Choose From Our Great Selection Of Sweet Gifts For Any Occasion. We Only Use The Freshest, Crunchiest, And Finest Pecans Around.
I just love a good cheese ball. Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Ball is a creamy, soft cream cheese ball mixed with a little spice from jalapeños and added spices rolled in crunchy bacon, chopped green onions and salty pecans. This is the perfect holiday appetizer! You can have Jalapeno Cheeae Balls using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Cheeae Balls
- It’s 16 ounces of pepper jack cheese, shredded or grated fresh.
- Prepare 2-3 of fresh jalapeños, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of fine dry plain bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sriracha pepper blend seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for fryimg.
- It’s of Ranch dressing or mustard sauce for dipping.
The perfect combination of spice and creaminess from this cheeseball. If you love the spice from a jalapeño try this Jalapeno Poppers Recipe with Bacon, Cheeseburger. It's got the perfect about of spice and the great flavor of smoked bacon. I love using jalapenos in things like dips and dinner recipes.
Jalapeno Cheeae Balls instructions
- Combine cheese and jalapeños un a bowl.
- Form into 1 1/2 inch balls on or foiled pan and freeze 30 minutes at keast.
- Meanwhile whisk milk and egg together in a bowl.
- Combine breadcrumbs with seasoning anther bowl.
- Dip frozen cheese balls into milk/egg mux.
- Then roll in breadcrumbs, either fry immediately or return to freezer until ready to fry.
- When ready to fry. Heat oil in a deep pot to 350. Fry frozen cheese balls in batches, do not crowd them, fry until light dolmen. Drain on paper tow;s.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
They give such good flavor and just enough spice to give it a little kick. This Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball Recipe is full of all of your favorite jalapeno popper flavors like crisp smoked bacon, spicy minced jalapeno, sharp cheddar and smooth cream cheese. The holiday season is quickly approaching and everyone should have a few great appetizer recipes. Make this easy Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball for your next party or gathering, and watch it disappear fast! This is a great make-ahead appetizer!