Grilled Pork Chop with a Peach Preserves Jalapeño Glaze. Sweet and spicy boneless pork chops made with a special sauce that includes peach preserves and white wine. Fire up the grill and impress your dinner crowd with Grilled Ranch Pork Chops. Kick it up a notch and add a Jalapeno salsa twist!
Brush the pork chops with a little olive oil, and season them with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Grilled Pork Chops with Apple-Bourbon Glaze. Recipe: Grilled Pork Chops with Blueberry-Peach Salsa. You can cook Grilled Pork Chop with a Peach Preserves Jalapeño Glaze using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Chop with a Peach Preserves Jalapeño Glaze
- Prepare 4 of Pork chops.
- It’s 1 jar of peach preserves.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Lawrys Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
Tangy-sweet fruit is a natural pairing with mild pork. Try this reader recipe made with a jar of jalapeño pepper jelly, white wine, and fresh basil. Make this chunky barbecue sauce made with peach preserves and fresh peaches in the height of summer when Southern peaches are at their. Try this pork recipe next time you have company.
Grilled Pork Chop with a Peach Preserves Jalapeño Glaze instructions
- In a small sauce pan put 1/2 peach preserves and diced up jalapeño (remove the seeds). Bring to a boil then simmer till needed..
- Preheat Grill. Season pork chops or chicken to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, & Lawrys (or your favorite seasoning). Melt butter and rub into meat on both sides and place on grill..
- Turn meat after 4 or 5 minutes and once done spread glaze on one side, 1 minute then turn and glaze other side, remove from grill and enjoy!!.
Boneless loin chops are coated with a delicious spice rub and after a quick grilling, served with a Stir in peaches, sweet pepper, jalapeno pepper, vinegar, brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle chops and peaches generously with salt and pepper. Pork tenderloin glazed with peach preserves and flavored with a hint of garlic. Grilled Pork Tenderloin in Foil Packet is an effortless Summer meal perfect for busy weeknights, camping, and Skillet Pork Chops in Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe. These pork chops cook in a jiffy; don't skip the grilled peaches or bean salad served alongside them.