Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño. Our hand-cut stuffed chicken breasts are prepared by hand from boneless chicken breast. The chicken breasts are then stuffed with just the right amount of real cream cheese, fresh jalapenos, bell peppers and onions. Chicken is pounded thin, and stuffed with a combination of cream cheese, chopped jalapeños, and cheddar cheese, before it is wrapped in bacon.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken is the food that dreams are made of. Creamy and cheesy stuffed jalapenos are wrapped in juicy chicken breasts and salty bacon. It's then slow smoked for maximum flavor and basted with homemade BBQ sauce for a jalapeno popper like you've never had before. You can cook Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño
- You need 4 of large skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of crole seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (can cut to 1/4 tsp not as spicy).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chipotle chile seasoning (can cut to 1/4tsp not as spicy).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt (I like Lawry's).
- Prepare 16 slices of bacon.
- It’s of Barbecue sauce (I like Head Country).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese spread.
- Prepare jar of tammed jalapeños.
Combine the chives, parsley, minced garlic and cream cheese in a mixing bowl, and blend until well combined. Stuff each chicken breast with ¼ of the cream cheese mixture. Wrap each stuffed chicken breast in two slices of bacon. Place a quarter of the cream cheese down the middle of each flattened chicken fillet, add the diced jalapeños and sprinkle the Cheddar cheese on top.
Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño instructions
- Preheat oven 375. Take chicken breast and filet them..
- In a mixing bowl add all spices and mix well together..
- Take each filet of chicken one at a time and rub spices on both sides and place on a plate..
- Place a tbsp of cream cheese in the center with 2 to 3 jalapeño on top of cream cheese. Drizzle some barbecue sauce on top of cream cheese..
- Fold chicken in half and wrap two pieces of bacon around to hold together..
- Place on a wire rack over a cooking pan so chicken grease will drip in pan..
- After placing all on wire rack drizzle barbecue sauce on top of bacon and place in oven for 25 minutes. Then for 2 to 3 minutes turn oven to broil to make bacon crispy on top. Enjoy……
Roll up the chicken breast with the filling tight inside. Wrap the chicken in enough bacon to cover the outside of it and place in a greased baking dish. These smoked chicken thighs are first stuffed with strips of jalapeno and a healthy dollop of cream cheese then wrapped in bacon and smoke cooked to complete. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.