Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce. Baked salmon is a nutritious, delicious meal on its own, but it's even better with a dreamy, creamy roasted red pepper sauce on top! This one-pan salmon recipe is the perfect dinner to make again and again! Great for holidays, date night in, family gatherings, or any occasion!
Reduce the heat to low, and add Half & Half, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer. Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over each filet. You can have Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 2 of bell pepper, diced into small squares.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, deseeded and chopped.
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whipped heavy cream.
- Prepare of Pan roasted salmon marinade:.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Rosemary, I used dried one.
Pan-Seared Salmon with Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce.. A friend of mine made a pasta with a creamy roasted red pepper sauce and I loved it so much! It sounds even better with this salmon — dinner has never looked better! Next, using the same skillet add the garlic and roasted red peppers.
Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce step by step
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the above mentioned mixture..
- I used these spices cz I have them in my pantry, u can used whatever u like such as old bay seasoning, Italian seasonings, pesto parmesan. Its up to your taste and liking.
- In a medium pan, heat butter and roast the salmon on both sides until cooked. I like them roasted, hence I cooked for little longer..
- For the sauce, take a sauce pan, melt butter in it, add garlic and saute for 2 mins.
- Add the diced bell peppers, jalapeno and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for another minutes and add salt..
- Check for seasonings, if you like to add any other flavors..
- Add the cream in the end and mix well. Turn off the stove as the sauce thicken..
- I used heavy cream instead of whipped one, hence the blended the sauce and set it in the fridge so it thickens more..
- Serve the salmon with the sauce, top off with some chopped chives or green onions..
Add the salmon back to the skillet and cover in the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. If you prefer to buy jarred roasted peppers, they are sold in all large grocery stores, usually located in the pickle aisle, or somewhere next to olives. You can also buy roasted peppers on Amazon. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Bringing you all the color today with this Sheet Pan Chipotle Salmon with Cilantro Lime Special Sauce.