Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip. Now Specific Results From Your Searches! Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Don't be shy about trying jalapeno.
Perfect for game days, backyard grilling, and anytime snacking. The perfect dip for your favorite vegetables or chips made from a delicious blend of sour cream, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, and ranch dressing. For a spicier dip, do not remove seeds and veins. You can have Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip
- Prepare 8-10 of jalapeno's.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of whole bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix (Secret is the fiesta).
- You need 1 of serrano pepper (if like spicy).
You will need a few simple ingredients you will need sour cream, mayonnaise, lime, fresh cilantro, pickled jalapeno peppers and some dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix. The pickled jalapeno peppers are very important. These peppers are perfect for recipes. I love making my own homemade dip.
Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip instructions
- Cut stems off of jalapeños and place into a food processor. (The more seeds the hotter the dip will be). If like spicy cut the stem off of a serrano pepper and add..
- Cut the whole bunch of cilantro stems off and place in food processor on top of peppers. Empty packet of fiesta ranch dip next..
- Add sour cream and mayo next and blend until smooth. Place into small container and in the refrigerator until thickens. Enjoy!!.
It's easy, it typically costs less than buying pre-made dip from the store, and I always find it way tastier. This jalapeno cilantro dip recipe is so easy and the best part is it only requires a few ingredients: Cilantro, Ranch Dip Mix, Jalapenos, Sour Cream, and Mayo. So if you're having a get-together at your house or you. Jalapeno Popper Dip is my go to party appetizer. Rich cream cheese, spicy diced jalapenos and sharp cheddar are topped with crispy Panko bread crumbs and baked until warm and gooey.