Jalapeno Cream Corn. Melt cream cheese and butter together in a saucepan over medium heat; add corn, Cheddar cheese, butter, and jalapeno pepper. Add pureed corn and remaining frozen corn to pan. Season with salt and serve warm.
I like to use frozen corn for this Crock Pot Jalapeno Creamed Corn. All of the ingredients get mixed together in. Add corn to cream cheese mixture and let cool slightly. You can cook Jalapeno Cream Corn using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Cream Corn
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans whole corn.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Colby Jack shredded cheese.
- It’s 6 of Jalapeno slices diced up, more or less to your taste.
Add bacon, cheddar, green onions, and jalapeños and toss to coat. Garnish with sliced jalapeño and more bacon. This Smoked Jalapeno Cheddar Creamed Corn is not your Grandma's creamed corn, but it just might be a new family favorite. It's a rich, comforting side dish that's a great addition to your dinner menu.
Jalapeno Cream Corn step by step
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan over medium heat..
- Stir to combine as cheese and cream cheese melt..
- Cover, turn heat down to low, stirring to keep it from sticking and to heat evenly..
- Serve warm..
Up your side dish game with this sweet, smoky creamed corn, infused with diced jalapeno and tangy Cheddar cheese. Stir together whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, muffin mix, sour cream, melted butter, jalapeno peppers, and salt in a large bowl until combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. This decadent Bacon Jalapeno Creamed Corn recipe features their glorious heavy cream and milk, which makes this dish the creamiest, most flavorful creamed corn I have ever tasted in my life! Plus, it's so easy to put together, you won't believe it!