Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers. Baked Jalapeño Poppers – Mixing it Up. The other good reason why stuffed jalapeños are filled with cheese is they taste good that way! The halved jalapeños will go further (twice as many stuffed peppers), but you can put more filling into the boat-shaped peppers.
Jalapeno peppers loaded with a spicy four-cheese blend are a hearty appetizer that will leave your guests asking for the recipe. A few years ago, I saw a man in the grocery store buying a big bag full of jalapeno peppers. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. You can cook Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers
- It’s 10 of large jalapeños.
- Prepare 10 strips of deli ham, thin sliced.
- You need 1 of tabk4spoon cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sour cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Serve up amazing flavor with Chili and Cheese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers. Use disposable gloves when cutting and removing seeds from the jalapeño peppers. jalapenos, cream cheese, chives, mayonnaise, peppers. These Fried Jalapeno Poppers were really good. They were a nice twist on the more traditional Jalapeno Popper recipes I have made.
Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Cut peppers in half and remove center pod.
- Place on prepared pan and roast just until tender bit still holding their shape..
- Meanwhile combine cheeses and sour cream in a bowl to blend.
- Remove roasted peppers from the oven and set broiler to high.
- Stuff oeppers with cheese mix.
- Wrap a a ham strip around each pepper and broil until cheese melts and ham crisps.
The longer, the milder they become. In a small bowl, mix Laughing Cow cheese, Colby/Jack cheese, and Worcestershire sauce together. Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers. featured in Potluck Poppers. Use gloves to cut open peppers into a book shape. Drain peppers reserving a couple of tablespoons. drained tuna, cream cheese, reserved liquid from peppers, . mixture into sliced jalapeno peppers.