Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs. Browse Our Fast And Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes Collection. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are perfect for when you want deviled eggs with a little kick. I use fresh jalapenos that I mince and cook briefly in the grease that is leftover from frying the bacon, along with a little garlic.
Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are a low carb keto appetizer that everyone will love. The perfect appetizer for Easter, Super Bowl, Christmas or any holiday celebration or potluck. Say hello to your new favorite deviled egg recipe! You can have Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs
- You need 6 of Hardboiled Eggs.
- You need 5 Tbs of softened cream cheese.
- You need 3 strips of cooked Bacon (crunchy).
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Light Mayo.
- It’s 2 Tsp of finely diced Red Onion.
- It’s 2 Tsp of finely diced Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need 1-2 pinches of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Paprika.
Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs with Cream Cheese taste like your favorite jalapeño popper recipe in the form of deliciously spicy deviled eggs. This easy finger food idea is a hit at every game day party and makes great cookout food, too! Plus, these amazing deviled eggs are even perfect for holidays like Labor Day or Easter. Spicy deviled eggs made just like your favorite jalapeno poppers – lots of cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and fresh jalapenos!
Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs step by step
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks from eggs and place is small mixing bowl..
- Dice 2 pieces of the crunchy bacon and add to yolk along with Cream Cheese, Mayo, Onion and Jalapeño and salt to taste. Mix well..
- Carefully spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites evenly..
- Chop the remaining strip of bacon and top the eggs. Lightly sprinkle paprika over the eggs..
These easy deviled eggs are always the first thing to disappear. Chad (the husband) is such a funny guy. For these Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs, I was inspired by Jalapeno Poppers. Always a popular party snack, poppers bring the perfect combo of smokiness from the bacon, spiciness from the peppers and decadent creaminess from the cheese. And with the creaminess of the egg yolks, it seemed like the perfect marriage of two of my favorite snacks!