Brad's jalapeño bombs. Discover honest deals at amazing prices with new savings added every day. Our editors only share the best values we find at thousands of trusted retailers. Brad's jalapeño bombs This is one of a couple appetizers that the best local sushi joint serves.
I used them because I prefer the taste and texture. You could use fresh Jalapeños instead. I would roast them in the oven a little before adding them to the cream cheese. You can cook Brad's jalapeño bombs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's jalapeño bombs
- Prepare 2 of LG jalapeños.
- Prepare of For the stuffing.
- You need .4 lbs of surimi, chopped fine.
- It’s .25 lbs of bay shrimp, chopped fine.
- You need 3 Oz of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Meat from 1.5 dungeness crab.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 8 Oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need of Tempura batter, fairly thick.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare of For the batter.
- Prepare of Tempura batter, fairly thick.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
Also you could use Mozzarella Cheese instead of Havarti if you'd like to. These no-bake Keto jalapeno popper fat bombs are a savory snack that's easy to whip up and have handy for snacking, or even as an appetizer! I've been on major jalapeño popper kick lately! Last time I made this jalapeño popper stuffed chicken and these crispy chicken wrapped jalapeño poppers.
Brad's jalapeño bombs instructions
- Please look at the recipe for my monkey balls. Most of this is prepared for that recipe. If only doing a few jalapeños, please portion down considerably. This recipe makes 2 jalapeño bombs and 5 monkey balls..
- Heat cream cheese to room temperature. Mix all stuffing ingredients..
- Prepare the batter. Make tempura to specifications. Mix flour into it to make it super thick..
- Prepare jalapeños by cutting stem off, and in half lengthwise. Remove insides with a spoon. Try to use very large peppers..
- Stuff with stuffing. Pack in well..
- Heat deep fryer to 375 degrees. coat bombs with tempura. Let drip off. Hold most of the bomb by your hand in oil. That way it doesn't stick to bottom of fryer basket.
- Cook about 4 to 5 minutes, they are done when batter is light golden brown..
- Remove from fryer and drain on paper towels..
- Serve with siracha aioli, wasabi, and soy sauce..
- Serve immediately, enjoy..
These equally delicious jalapeño popper fat bombs require no cooking except making the bacon and. These are full of bacon, cream cheese, cheddar, and jalapeno for a nice little kick. We had these for lunch along with a salad, but they'd make a fun snack too. They're a little big for an appetizer, but you could certainly make a mini version! You'll love how easy these are to throw together.