Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza. Get the detailed recipe at www.ohbiteit.com. If you like jalapeños on your pizza, then this recipe is going to make you flip your lid. Oh, Bite It basically saw Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Stuffed Crust pizza, ripped out the little wieners, and made it spicy with this Jalapeño Popper Crust Pizza.
We love all flavors of pizza but one of our favorites include jalapenos and bacon. These combined with cheddar cheese is absolutely mouthwatering. Jalapeños and cream cheese are one of the best combinations out there! You can have Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza
- You need 2 of fresh jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of refrigerated pizza crust tube.
- Prepare 1 of small jar pizza or marinara sauce.
- It’s 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of block Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need slices of pepperoni.
From jalapeno poppers to tasty burgers – the combinations are endless. Today I decided to try my hand at a popper pizza. When I first decided to make this recipe, I played with the idea of using cream cheese as the base. jalapeno poppers – People have been replacing traditional pizza crusts with all sorts of things lately, from cereal and pasta to full-on meat pies and sausage rolls&#. Created by Amy of the food blog Oh, Bite It!, the Jalapeno Popper Crust Pizza goes a step beyond stuffing a crust with just cheese.
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Chop one jalapeno into fine pieces, seeds removed. Slice the other into strips, seeds removed..
- Combine softened cream cheese with chopped jalapenos and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese..
- Example of refrigerated pizza crust..
- Open and stretch out over a pizza pan leaving about an inch of crust overhanging pan..
- Spoon out cream cheese mixture in a line right inside crust line..
- Fold overhanging crust over cheese mixture and make a complete seal with your finger tips..
- Top pizza with sauce, remaining Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Brush crust with small amount of olive oil and top with jalapeno strips..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.
Jalapeño Popper Pizza – All the flavors of a cheesy jalapeño popper is so much better in pizza form, with added bacon of course! These jalapenos are so much better than canned and do not contain preservatives or artificial colors. Jalapeños Peppers stuffed with cheese and bacon make a great appetizer for a crowd! They're easy to prep ahead and then throw a batch in the oven Striations tend to indicate that the pepper has been stressed while growing, and that can mean a hotter pepper. Place pizza rolls on ungreased rimmed baking pan.