Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. Grilled Jalapeno Poppers are a classic appetizer or side dish perfect for any backyard BBQ. Cored jalapenos are filled with cream cheese, cheddar, and wrapped in bacon. These poppers are the perfect bite!
Fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a mixture of cheeses and seasoning and wrapped in smoky bacon and cooked on the barbecue until tender. The cheese becomes perfectly melty, the peppers tender and the bacon crisp and smoky for the most amazing bite. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the appetizer made on your grill or baked. You can cook Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Prepare 10 of jalapenos.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 20 of bacon slices.
Delicious, fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a cream cheese mixture and seasonings then wrapped in bacon. Grill or bake them until the bacon is crisp and the cheeses are melted. Pingback: Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers It has always worked perfectly for me when I have made these.
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers step by step
- Cut jalapenos in half long ways. Scoop out center..
- In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic, and lemon juice. Mix until smooth..
- Fill each pepper half with mixture..
- Wrap each pepper with bacon..
- Place poppers filling side down on preheated grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn over and cook for 2-3 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
You can always adjust the recipe however you need. Add a kick to your next tailgating party with Bacon Wrapped Grilled Jalapeno Poppers! Easy recipe for the big game. Kick up the spice with Grilla Grills one-of-a-kind bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers to give your guests something deliciously unexpected. The all-in-one finger food for a party, our Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers are simply the best that you'll find.