Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce. Scrumptious Fish Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place butter, cream, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a microwave proof jug or bowl. Sprinkle fish with shallots, then pour over sauce.
Rub salmon with the mixture and arrange in baking dish. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper. Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce This is a quick and simple fish entree delicious enogh for company but also a great weekday meal. You can cook Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 pound of skinless fish fillets such as cod fillets.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheeae.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dijon nustard.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeno pepper, roasted and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- You need 1 of teapoon hot sauce, such as franks brabd.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dryed thyme.
- It’s 14 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of To Garnish.
- Prepare of fresh chopped parsley and sliced green onions.
The fish cooks and produces moist tender flakes while making a flavor packed sauce. Mix in lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley flakes, and garlic. Line a sheet pan with parchment/baking paper. Add de-boned fish fillets and asparagus (green beans, sugar snap peas or broccoli can be substituted).
Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Butter a baking dish that can hold the fish in one layer.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place in prepared pab, sprinkle romano cheese evenly over top of fish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl except parsley and green onions.
- Pour evenly over fish and bake uncovered about 10 minutes depending g on thickness of fish until fish is cooked through.
- Serve spooning sauce over fish and garnish with green onions and pasley.
Pour the lemon butter sauce over the fish and asparagus and season with salt and pepper. I also love how the edges of thin fish fillets go nice and crispy! The sauce is incredible – fresh, light yet creamy. As the filets begin to flake, add the heavy cream, and bring it to a slight boil. Once the cream begins to boil, remove the pan from the fire and reduce the lemon butter into the sauce.