Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread. Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Sweet Honey Butter. This cornbread is the perfect side dish for The best, easy to make cornbread dressed up with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and diced up. Here is an easy recipe for jalapeno and cheese cornberead.
Easy cheesy jalapeño cornbread with spicy jalapeño chili peppers and extra corn. This spicy cornbread is not for the faint of heart! It has plenty of jalapeno peppers, so you may want A surprisingly tasty blend of sweet cornbread and jalapeno peppers. You can have Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread
- Prepare 360 g of flour.
- It’s 120 g of cornmeal.
- It’s 50 g of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 475 ml of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 225 g of melted butter.
- You need 225 g of shredded cheese.
- You need 35 g of chopped scallions, plus 3 chopped scallions for garnish.
- You need 3 tablespoons of minced jalapeno peppers.
If you love hot peppers and. This Jalapeno and Cheddar Cornbread Using Jiffy is a delicious and moist cornbread. Tips for making a double batch of Cornbread with Jalapeno and Cheese. If you would like to double the.
Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread instructions
- Combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
- In separate bowl combine milk, eggs, and butter.
- Stir in wet ingredients into dry and mix.
- Add cheese, scallions, and jalapenos and mix.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius. After letting the mixture sit at room temperature for 20 minutes, bake for 40 mins, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Pour liquid into dry mixing lightly (batter will be very lumpy). Add jalapeno and cheese mixing just until blended (batter should still be. Bake the jalapeño cornbread with creamed corn until it's slightly browned on top and the edges are Tips for Making Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread. It's very important that you buy corn meal and not a. Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread might be just the bread you are searching for.