Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce. You can adjust the flavors salt, sweet or lime after it is mixed. Shrimp & Grit Cakes (Kentucky Bourbon Butter Sauce). Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce..
Fresh prawn make the taste is really great.. Shrimp in garlic sauce, camarones al ajillo, also known as Gambas al Ajillo in Spain are very simple and quick to make, yet they are delicious and elegant.. These shrimp cakes are light and delicious, made with jalapenos, scallions, and cilantro then topped with a little fresh lime juice and a few slices of avocado. You can have Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce
- You need of Rock Shrimp Cakes.
- You need 1/2 pound of Rock shrimp – peeled, deveined and chopped up to pea size pieces (Note* any uncooked shrimp will do).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Panko crispy bread crumbs- plain.
- You need 1/4 cup of onions-finely diced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cilantro-chopped.
- It’s 1 of large egg beaten.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs for recoating.
- It’s 3 ounces of oil for frying.
- Prepare of Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro – take off stems.
- You need 1 of jalapeno- for spicy add seeds and all. for milder take out the seeds.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 ounce of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 fluid ounces of oil.
You might also like Aloha Teriyaki Shrimp Burgers , Baked Corn and Crab Cakes , or Salmon Cakes. Add egg, green onion, lemon juice, mustard, cilantro, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper. Served over a bed of sauteed green peppers. Served with Mexican rice, refried beans, homemade flour tortillas and guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo, over a lettuce leaf on the side.
Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce step by step
- Shrimp Cakes- Method.
- Prep the shrimp chopped to pes size..
- In a bowl, mix, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onions, cilantro chopped shrimp,egg and seasonings..
- Add the and bread crumbs..
- Mix gently to combine. If mixture is too dry, add a little more mayonnaise.to wet add more bread crumbs.
- Shape into 4 cakes. About a 1 inch thick..
- With a half a cup of bread crumbs recoat the four patties on both sides by lightly pressing the patttie into the bread crumbs..
- On a medium heat, cook the cakes in a frying pan with 3 ounces of oil until they are browned (about4-5 minutes on each side). Golden Brown and Delious (GBD:).
- Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce – Method.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or a blender except the oil and puree for 2 minutes- then slowly add the oil as it is blending..
- You can adjust the flavors salt, sweet or lime after it is mixed. I like to make it ahead of time to get the best flavors..
- You can adjust the salt, sweet our lime after it is mixed can be done a day ahead and will last up to 7 days..
These extra Crispy Crab Cakes are golden crispy on the outside, light, juicy, flavor packed on the inside. This easy homemade Crab Cakes recipe is made with lump crab meat, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, green onions and hand picked seasonings. In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, crackers, onion and jalapeno. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard, and season with Tabasco and celery salt. I did add a few ingredients mainly because they are in pad thai.