Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins. These Tasty Golden Mini Muffins Are Made With Real Blueberries. These muffins are laced deliciously with shredded sharp cheddar and slivered jalapeños. The flavor combination is a perfect match.
Gently fold these in after the dry ingredients are moistened. In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt. In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, butter, sugar, eggs and honey. You can have Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins
- You need 1 cup of fine corn meal.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut palm sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of minced jalapeños (save 12 thin jalapeño slices for garnish).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Tex Mex shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Chopped jalapeño adds the perfect amount of kick to this delicious cornbread muffin recipe! Paired with the subtle sweetness of honey and brown sugar, these easy cornbread muffins are a wonderful snack and side dish. Feel free to increase or reduce the amount of jalapeño based on your preference.
Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Mix corn meal, flour, salt and baking soda together..
- In a separate bowl, beat two eggs and butter together. Add sugar, buttermilk, minced jalapeños and 3/4 of the Tex Mex cheese and mix until blended..
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix..
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with vegetable oil. Evenly distribute mixture into 12 muffin cups..
- Garnish with thinly slice jalapeño and cheese..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
Whisk together buttermilk, eggs, and sour cream in a medium bowl until combined, and set aside. Whisk together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, jalapenos, and corn in a large bowl until combined. In a large bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray; fill two-thirds full with batter. In a small bowl, combine honey butter ingredients.