Corn Jalapeño casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Clean and purify your body, neutralize excess acids, and balance pH levels! Cheesy Jalapeno Corn Casserole couldn't be easier to make.
Everything is better with a warm and melted layer of cheese on top. I added fresh jalapenos for some spice. I had been dreaming up different ways I could change up our most-loved corn casserole recipe. You can cook Corn Jalapeño casserole using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Jalapeño casserole
- You need 1 can of whole-kernel yellow corn, not drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream-style yellow corn.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, melted.
- It’s 3 of jalapeños.
It's so delicious on it's own, but there are countless tweaks you could make to this easy side dish…and Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Casserole had to be the first! Reviews for: Photos of Jalapeno Corn Casserole. This corn casserole gets a spicy kick from pickled jalapeno peppers and has a triple dose of corn–creamed, whole kernel, and corn muffin mix–which is sure to delight your guests. This Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Casserole is the ultimate side dish recipe!
Corn Jalapeño casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together the corn, sour cream,eggs, corn-muffin mix, butter and 2 of the jalapeños, finely chopped..
- Pour the mixture into a large, slightly oiled casserole dish, or ramekins for smaller servings. Bake 55 to 60 minutes. Garnish with the remaining jalapeño, sliced. DONE!!! You will love it, i promise..
Amanda here from Old House to New Home, sharing a family favorite recipe that we enjoy all throughout the year. Corn is a great vegetable choice for dinner, but let's face it, it is kind of ho hum. Combine all and pour into small Pam sprayed casserole. Top with jalapeno slices and remaining corn. In a small saucepan, melt butter.