Jalapeño egg roll poppers. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly. Serve with ranch dressing on the side, for dipping. Wonton wrappers can be found in most grocery stores in the produce area (or near the tofu).
Things you'll need for this recipe Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper to a bowl. Best appetizer to try when you are feeding a crowd or just want to enjoy some amazing food then this recipe of Jalapeno Popper Egg Roll is what you would love to try! These cream cheese jalapeno popper recipe is perfect for everyone,easy and best. You can have Jalapeño egg roll poppers using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño egg roll poppers
- It’s 2 of egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 8 teaspoons of cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 teaspoons of diced jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry.
Jalapeno egg rolls are so good,with cream cheese,chicken and spices all wrapped and fried to make them crispy fried jalapeno poppers. This Amazing Appetizer Combines Jalapeno Poppers And Egg Rolls Into One Unique Treat These spicy little bites can be whipped up in no time! I love variations of the classic recipe like these Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels or today's recipe, Mini Jalapeno Popper Egg. This Jalapeño Popper Egg Rolls recipe is a mouth appetizer you will absolutely LOVE!
Jalapeño egg roll poppers instructions
- Cut the wrappers into forths.
- Add 1 teaspoon cream cheese and jalapeño peppers to each forth.
- Heat oil. Fold and roll repeat till all 8 are ready.
- Fry in hot oil this will not take long. Turn often so not to burn..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
It's crunchy, it's cheesy, and so flavorful! Not to mention, super easy to make. It serves as a delicious appetizer dish. If you're a fan of jalapeno poppers then you are going to go crazy for these creamy, cheesy, crispy, spicy, Stuffed Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls! In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until slightly browned but still pliable.