Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza. Images of Food Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza A great recipe for pepperoni pizza, works with almost any kind of dough. Smoky and salty, it's the PERFECT balance with the sweet pineapple. Add a few spicy jalapeño peppers to the mix and you've got the trifecta: sweet, salty, and spicy.
If desired, add sliced pickled jalapeno rings (nacho slices) along with the sliced olives. A birthday cake with a twist of pepperoni and real cheese plus a bunch of other delicious ingredients that knock the Juicy Lucy Burger right out of the park. For this Pepperoni Bacon Cheesecake recipe you need the following ingredients: Pepperoni Bacon Cheesecake Ground Beef Bacon. You can cook Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza
- Prepare 1 of ball of pizza dough.
- You need 1 cup of mexican blend cheese (or mozzarella).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 of large pepperoni stick, sliced.
- You need 1 of large jalapeño or 2 medium jalapeños.
- Prepare 3 slices of bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- It’s 1 cup of pizza sauce or marinara.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of pizza seasonings.
Stir together the softened cream cheese and ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smooth. Spread the mixture on the pre-baked crust. Sprinkle the jalapeno slices and bacon on top of the cream cheese mixture; then top with the shredded cheese. A perfectly crispy low-carb crust with jalapeno infused cream cheese, smoky bacon, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, and fresh jalapeno slices.
Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza instructions
- First oil up your baking dish and gently form your pizza dough into it. Once it's roughly the shape you want it, leave it covered while you preheat your oven to 450 degrees for about a half hour..
- While the oven is warming up, prepare bacon by placing slices between paper towel on a microwave safe dish and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Let cool, cut into small strips and set aside for later..
- While preparing jalapeños I recommend wearing gloves as the juices will burn your hands a bit. Slice up jalapeños and microwave in between paper towel sheets for 1 minute to get out most of the moisture. Repeat process with pepperoni..
- Assemble the pizza by putting cheese down first, pressing it down so it fuses with the dough while cooking. Add your sauce evenly over top, arrange all of your toppings on the sauce. Add your parmesan cheese over the toppings..
- Cook pizza in the oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes for a perfect doneness (leave in for 30-35 minutes for a well done crust) let it rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting into and enjoy!.
Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and drizzle with the pizza sauce. Spread the sauce out to cover the tops of the chicken. Top with the Parmesan and remaining pepperoni slices. You can use a Boboli® crust, or make a yeast crust and use half of it for this easy and delicious recipe for Bacon Pizza. True bacon lovers may want to use both.