Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam. Great recipe for Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam. Volunteer Translators: Students in the Translation & Interpretation Seminar, Sapporo University Lakdi Mithai is a simple Indian sweet made with dough which is fried, coated in sugar syrup and left to crystallise. It has an incredibly crunchy texture, takes very little effort to make and is very delicious.
Ladki Mithai is a must have in every household during Diwali. It is made with simple ingredients yet, it's so delectable that I always find myself eating a whole bowl full alone! Lakdi Mithai – Fiji Indian Recipe – That Fiji Taste.. You can cook Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam
- You need of (Lakadi Mithai).
- It’s 1 cup of Plain flour.
- You need of Extra flour for rolling and dusting.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of (Toyohira's Apple Jam).
- Prepare 2 of apples grown in Toyohira, Sapporo City.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 180 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Salt.
One Pan Baked Chicken and Potatoes – As Easy As Apple Pie. Everyone's favorite jam bars baked in a loaf pan! These Small Batch Raspberry Crumb Bars are made with a buttery dough and raspberry jam in the center. Add salt and Ghee or butter to the Flour and rub well.
Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam step by step
- Mix butter and flour together till it becomes fine bread crumbs.
- Add sesame seeds and mix it quickly.
- Add water gradually and make a dough that is not too soft/hard..
- Roll the dough into a ball shape, flatten it and then coat it with dry flour..
- Take it and roll it to about 4mm in thickness..
- Cut it into 3 sections, and cut each section into thin strips..
- To cook Lakadi Mithai, put it on medium to low heat and heat up some oil.
- When your oil gets hot, deep fry Lakadi Mithai till it becomes light golden color.
- To make apple jam, put water and salt in a bowl.
- Peel apples and remove cores.
- Cut into quarter slices and soak in bowl..
- Take apples out of the bowl and add sugar and lemon juice on a medium heat pan.
- When it boils, cook it for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Mix Lakadi Mithai and jam together.
Add water and make a stiff dough. Is there anyone in Fiji that doesn't crave these sweet and crispy morsels? Whether you're buying them in bagfulls at the bus stand or making millions of them for entertaining guests and family. TIPS Don't worry too much if the strips are sticking to each other, they will easily separate when you stir it around while they are frying. Search results for Lakdi Mithai recipes.