Homemade Chocolate Jam. Cherries and chocolate are a decadent pairing in this luscious jam that will have you eating it off the spoon. Top ice cream or cheesecake, or stir into morning yogurt for a real treat! While I wasn't able to get jam made in time to give away as Christmas gifts this year (our house closed the day before Thanksgiving), I was able to make a few gorgeous pints last month.
How to make white bread WITH ALL PURPOSE FLOUR Villa Cocina Recommended for you The proportions are well balanced and we easily find the flavors of apple, orange and chocolate. The texture and flavors are excellent and all your loved ones will die for it! You can have Homemade Chocolate Jam using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chocolate Jam
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of condensed chocolate milk.
- It’s 250 ml of milk or water.
- You need 7 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of butter / margarine.
Ingredients list for Chocolate Apple Jam. This Banana Chocolate Jam Recipe is very easy to make and so much better than the store-bought jams. You can serve this jam with bread, pancakes, yogurt or cereal. No added sugar oat, raisin and cranberry cookies.
Homemade Chocolate Jam step by step
- Mix all the ingredients except butter then whisk.
- Boil step 1 with small fire, dont forget to stir until thick. after thick then switch off the stove, add butter or margarine n stir it..
- Put jam inside clean jar..
Easy Homemade Filled Chocolates, the perfect after dinner deliciously creamy filled chocolates. Choose your filling, from white, milk or dark chocolate, or why not a little caramel. These Homemade Chocolates are better than Bought. Easy Homemade Filled Chocolates always remind me of Christmas. In a food processor, cover and process cherries in batches until finely chopped.