Peach Plum Jam. Find Deals on Peach Jam Preserves in Jams & Spreads on Amazon. I got this recipe from About.com. It was posted by Diana Rattray.
The skins from stone fruit will contribute color and flavor to the jam. For plums, just lift the skins out of the cooked jam with a fork. This is a soft jam filled with the sweetness of peaches and plums without being overly sweet. You can cook Peach Plum Jam using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Plum Jam
- Prepare 10 of peaches.
- It’s 3 of plums.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 tsp of lemon juice.
Home » Plum Peach Jam without Pectin aka Stone-Fruit Jams (Video recipe). This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. Peach Nectarine Plum Jam, otherwise known at Stone Fruit Jam, is the invention of SimplyCanning.com and is a great way to use up fruit before it goes bad! Get inspired by this master canner's recipe!
Peach Plum Jam instructions
- Blanch peaches, put both peaches and plums. Chop as much or as little as desired..
- In mixing bowl combine peaches, plums, and sugar. Allow to sit for at least one hour, although the longer it sits there better. Making sure all sugar has been dissolved..
- Transfer mixture to a pot add cinnamon, and vanilla. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Careful not to scotch the fruit..
- Mash fruit with wooden spoon as it breaks down. Cooking anywhere from an hour to three. While jam is cooking place your washed jars in the oven to warm and sterilize. 180° is preferred..
- Once jam has reached desired consistency add lemon juice and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes..
- Now one by one take a jar from the oven and fill cap and turn upside down to cool. Do this one by one as the jars need to be hot when you fill them..
- Let cool completely and keep in the fridge as this recipe is low in sugar. Makes 3 jars..
Peach Plum Jam View All Images Add a Photo. Celebrate summer with our Peach Plum Jam. Made with ripe summer fruit, sugar and pectin, our homemade jam recipe is simple and delicious.. Celebrate summer with our Peach Plum Jam. Made with ripe summer fruit, sugar and pectin, our homemade jam recipe is simple and delicious.