Strawberry Jam. Find Deals on Strawberry Jam Jelly Belly in Candy on Amazon. Save On Organic Food, Natural Snacks, Nut Butters, Tea, Coffee, and Bars, at Vitacost®! The jam is soft, spreadable, delicious, and great for first-timers or seasoned cooks.
This strawberry jam canning recipe from Paula Deen is a sweet spread perfect for breakfast or brunch. Ingredients include sliced strawberries, sugar and pectin. Homemade Strawberry Jam is the BEST way to enjoy all those fresh berries! You can have Strawberry Jam using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 300 grams of strawberries.
- You need 100 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 50 cc of white wine.
- It’s of Several leaves of mint for decoration.
It's so easy to make your own jams, only a handful of ingredients are required. Plus you don't need to be an expert canner to make this. Simply store these jams right in your refrigerator or freeze them. Pepper accents and compliments strawberries' sweet flavor.
Strawberry Jam step by step
- Chop strawberries roughly..
- Put the strawberries and white wine to a pan, and put on medium heat..
- When the strawberries have warmed up, add the brown sugar..
- Adjust the brown sugar while finely crushing strawberries with spatula..
- Set the heat to the somewhat low, boil, stirring occasionally so as not to scorch..
- To make it like your favorite jam, adjust the boil down time to about 20 minutes..
Be sure to use freshly ground pepper, which delivers a fresher-quality. Label the top of each lid with the type of jam and the date it was made. Strawberry Jam recipe that doesn't require pectin. This easy jam is soft and spreads smooth on toast. Includes refrigerator, canning and freezer instructions.