Splenda – Strawberry Jam. Find Deals on Strawberry Jam No Sugar in Jams & Spreads on Amazon. Wash jars and lids in hot soapy water; rinse with warm water. Fill boiling-water canner half full with water; add jars and water to cover.
Remove from heat; add SPLENDA® Granulated, stirring until sweetener is dissolved. Skim off any foam with metal spoon. Ladle hot jam into glass jars to the brim. You can have Splenda – Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Splenda – Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 6 cup of crushed strawberries.
- You need 4 cup of Splenda sugar.
- Prepare 1 of box Sure- Jell for less or no sugar needed reciepes.
Screw the lids on tightly and turn the jars upside-down until cold. Splenda – Strawberry Jam Inside the box of pectin. Tastes just like "normal" strawberry jam yay!! Enjoy this easy recipe by SPLENDA® Sweeteners today.
Splenda – Strawberry Jam step by step
- Wash & cap berries. Smash with a potato masher. Get your canner ready . Filled with enough water to cover jars. Keep at a simmer till ready..
- Use a dry measuring cup to measure exact amount if prepared fruit.. Measure exact amount of sugar in a large bowl. ( Do Not reduce sugar)..
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar & 1 package Sure-Jell for less or no sugar.in a small bowl. Stir in fruit..
- Bring mixture to a full rolling boil. ( a boil that does not stop when stirred). Stirring constantly. Stir in remaining sugar. Return to a full rolling boil. Boil exactly 1 minute.Stirring constantly. Remove from heat . Skim off foam..
- Ladle immediately into prepared jars. Filling to within 1/4" of tops.Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with 2 piece lids. Screw bands tightly..
- Place jars on elevated rack in canner. Lower rack into canner. ( Water must cover jars 1-2". Cover and bring to a gentle boil. Process 10 minutes Remove jars . Allow to cool. Check seals. If not sealed. Refigeration is necessary.let stand 24 hours. . Store away…
Add strawberry mixture; bring mixture to a full rolling boil (a boil that doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) over medium-high heat. Remove from heat; add SPLENDA ® Granulated Sweetener, stirring until SPLENDA ® Granulated Sweetener dissolves. Skim off any foam with metal spoon. Explore our collection of low calorie jam recipes using SPLENDA® Sweeteners. Try these delicious, low calorie alternatives to your favorite, fruity jams..