Light Strawberry Jam. Find Deals on Low Sugar Strawberry Jam in Jams & Spreads on Amazon. Cooked Light Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam – CERTO Light Crystals. Strawberry and rhubarb – a truly Canadian classic fruit combination.
Three ingredients – but no sugar – for delicious homemade strawberry jam! Use Ball Brand Canning new colored jars to add flair to your presentation. Cooked Light Strawberry Jam – CERTO Light Crystals. You can cook Light Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light Strawberry Jam
- It’s 2 lb of crushed strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened white grape juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ball RealFruit Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin.
Follow our simple steps to make everyone's favourite jam – strawberry jam! You won't believe how easy it is to make homemade jam right in your own kitchen. Start by dicing the fresh strawberries (or use your food processor to finely chop them. Measure out exactly two (gently-packed) cups of diced strawberries.
Light Strawberry Jam instructions
- Note: This is a recipe taken (and altered) from the Ball website. I needed to calculate the amount of calories per serving..
- You will need 8 half pint glass preserving jars with lids and bands.
- PREPARE boiling water canner. Heat jars and lids in simmering water until ready for use. Do not boil. Set bands aside..
- COMBINE strawberries and juice in a 6- to 8-quart saucepan. Gradually stir in pectin. Bring mixture to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary..
- LADLE hot jam into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Wipe rim. Center hot lid on jar. Apply band and adjust until fit is fingertip tight..
- PROCESS filled jars in a boiling water canner for 10 minutes, adjusting for altitude. Remove jars and cool. Check for seal after 24 hours. Lids should not flex up and down when center is pressed..
Strawberry jam is everyone's favourite jam to make. Try our easy-to-make no-cook strawberry jam. Harvest one of the first fruits of the summer and try our recipe for No-Cook Light Strawberry Jam. This jam turned out really, really well. I also pureed the jam after an hour to chop the strawberries and make it into a more jam consistency.