Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts. Delicious and easy brussels sprouts roasted with bacon, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese. Oven-roasted brussels sprouts with bacon — yeah I love 'em. Add Brussels sprouts, salt and pepper to the pan.
Brussels sprouts seem to get a bad rap for some reason. I mean I hated them as a kid and I still don't care for them steamed but I love them roasted, and the Parmesan and bacon put it over the top. I never thought I liked brussel sprouts until I was given this very old recipe. You can cook Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare 1 pound of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese or to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced crispy bacon or to taste.
It's delicious and may just change your mind about Brussel sprouts! Bacon-Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Recipe photo by Taste of Home. That's right, these Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are really THAT good and might just be my new favorite way to make Brussels. Brussels sprouts fan or not, this recipe is for you!
Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts step by step
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts with cold water and let dry in a colander. Trim off the ends and cut them in half..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, black pepper and garlic with olive oil. Then, wrap the them in aluminum foil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about about 18 minutes..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bacon over Brussels sprouts to serve..
Brussels tend to get a bad reputation and people often think of them as that smelly, tasteless, mushy. I love Brussels Sprouts, and these are a really nice change of pace with a great flavour. Serve Brussels sprout mixture on spaghetti with. What to serve with Brussels sprouts and bacon. This side dish is the perfect accompaniment to a roast (chicken Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan, stir them until they're nicely coated in the bacon grease, and cover And then I will sprinkle some stevia on stop and maybe som Parmesan too! 😍.