strawberry-rose-cocoa jam. See great recipes for Traditional Kaya (coconut jam) too! See great recipes for Coloring Shredded Coconut too! See great recipes for Homemade Strawberries (Preserves) Jam too!
Our name comes from the French word "tisane" which is the formal name for herb and fruit teas. Coconut Jam Recieps Complete ? is free Books & Reference app, developed by Food Cook Recipes Full Complete. You can have strawberry-rose-cocoa jam using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of strawberry-rose-cocoa jam
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry.
- Prepare 1 of diet sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of dried coconut shredded.
- It’s 1 tsp of rose essence.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maizena.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of red food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of thick cream.
strawberry-rose-cocoa jam step by step
- chop chop strawberry.. mix it wit water and sugar… boil it until mixed well…. OR used strawberry jam on the bottle with adding watter.
- on separate bowl… mix maizena with small amount of water, red coloring, and rose essence.. after mixed well.. take a tablespoon / two of the jam.. mix into the bowl….
- put slowly the maizena mix with the jam while still stir the jam on lowest heat.. after mixed well.. gradually rise the heat… keep stirring.
- when its boiled… turn off the hob.. add the coconut shredded… mix…. put on a container.
- on lukewarm temperature.. add thick cream.. put inside the fridge.