Brad's herbed pork loin w/ bell pepper marmalade. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Loin Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. When done, remove pork from the oven. Plate loin, top with marmalade, garnish with a basil flower.
I served this with mashed garlic cauliflower, and chickpeas Rogan Josh.. While the pork is in the oven, begin the marmalade. Paleo Teriyaki Glazed Pork Tenderloin This West Coast Mommy. You can cook Brad's herbed pork loin w/ bell pepper marmalade using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's herbed pork loin w/ bell pepper marmalade
- You need 3 lbs of whole pork loin.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of herbs de province.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mccormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need of For the marmalade.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Pour remaining orange juice mixture over pork. Combine the marmalade with all the remaining ingredients and spoon half over the top of the pork (the side the skin was on). Cover with a piece of baking paper then seal tightly with foil. If not, re-cover and continue to cook until tender.
Brad's herbed pork loin w/ bell pepper marmalade instructions
- Heat oil in a large frying pan until it is smoking. Medium heat..
- Sear pork loin on all sides..
- Remove from heat until it cools enough to handle..
- Meanwhile, mix seasonings to rub on pork..
- When pork is cool enough to handle, roll in the oil in the pan. Transfer to a large baking dish..
- Rub spice mix evenly over pork. Cover with foil, and place in a 300 degree oven for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, wipe the same fry pan with paper towels. Leave any charred bits..
- Add onion and all peppers to pan. Sauté over medium heat 4-5 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with wine. Add rest of marmalade ingredients. Bring to a simmer over medium low heat..
- Let simmer until liquid is reduced by at least half..
- Remove from heat to let set up..
- When timer goes off for the loin, check temperature. Continue to roast until pork reaches 160 degrees..
- When done, remove pork from the oven. Tent with foil, 8-10 minutes to serve, slice loin into serving pieces. Plate loin, top with marmalade, garnish with a basil flower. Serve and enjoy.
Dice and clean the bell peppers. Boil with the rest of the ingredients. Once it has cooled, pour over cheese, crackers on a PB&J sandwich or serve it warm on pork or salmon. Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash. Baked pork tenderloin coated with orange marmalade and rolled in a bed of herbs; cumin, thyme, sage, cinnamon and garlic.