sunshines strawberry fig jam. Find Deals on Fig Jam And Preserves in Jams & Spreads on Amazon. Find The Best Deals For Strawberry Fig Jam. Compare Prices Online And Save Today!
This version is MJ's adaption of hundreds of similar recipes. "*" See Kitchen Notes for more information or links to special ingredients. I remember the first time I ate Strawberry Fig Preserves. One of the older ladies that worked there always made preserves and brought them in for the deputies to enjoy. You can have sunshines strawberry fig jam using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sunshines strawberry fig jam
- It’s 7 cup of ripe figs.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 box of strawberry Jello (3.oz).
- Prepare 1 can of (15.oz) strawberries light syrup (useing the juice and strawberries).
Her Strawberry Fig Preserves was the best concoction of them all! How to Make Fig-Strawberry Jam – Easily! With Step-by-step Photos, Recipe, Directions, Ingredients and Costs How to Make Homemade Fig-Strawberry Jam – Easily! Making and canning your own jam is also quite easy.
sunshines strawberry fig jam step by step
- clean figs, take off remainder of the stems . cut in halfs.
- in a large pot add sugar, jello,can of strawberries and juice, and figs, bring to a hard boil, stirring mix well..
- let it boil hard for 10 minutes, reduce heat to simmer boil, stir constantly for 15 minutes..
- take off heat and let cool to warm temp, now ready to put the jam in a jar..
- closeing the lids tightly. this makes 38oz , u can put them in old pickel jars. or sterilize mason jars..
- put in refrigerator overnight ready to eat ,with in 12 hours ..for best results let's set in refrigerator 24 hours..
- this is good on toast or biscuits!!!!!!.
Luckily, the strawberry fig preserves do not need refrigeration as long as the lids are sealed properly. Place figs, strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium stainless steel or enamel saucepan. Opened strawberry fig jam should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and consumed within one month. The preserves can also be frozen for up to a year. I made a batch with strawberry jello AND one with raspberry jello also.