Yummy Coffee Jelly. This is the easy coffee jelly dessert you've been craving! If you love coffee, this dessert is sure to satisfy your love for coffee as well as your love for a cold and easy-to-make dessert. The cream is sweetened with condensed milk so you know it's going to be delicious!
It can be served solid in glasses, or cubed in bowls. Forget that bittersweet ending or memory you've been carrying all these years and dive into this creamy, yummy and easy COFFEE JELLY recipe! Cube it, put it in a cup or serve it with ice cream. sweet and jelly coffee. You can cook Yummy Coffee Jelly using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Coffee Jelly
- Prepare 1 of box/pack(requires 1 litre of water to cook) unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 litre of water.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 can of all purpose cream.
- You need 1/2 can of sweet condensed milk (or to taste).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s of Optional: 5 crushed oreos and shaved chocolate.
The Posh Paper Lady Recommended for you coffee jelly on Yummy.ph. This mocha coffee jelly recipe perfectly pairs the flavors and textures of coffee jelly with a light mocha mousse. TIP: To shorten prep time you can pour the coffee jelly mixture into the serving glasses and let it set there. Japanese Style Coffee Jelly Bren Did.
Yummy Coffee Jelly instructions
- In a pot, bring water (about 2-3 cups) to boil and add coffee and 3 tablespoons of sugar to melt..
- In a bowl with cold water (the rest of the litre), add gelatin powder and let it sit for 1 minute until it blooms and then add the coffee mixture slowly and mix. Put to heat if needed until gelatin powder dissolves..
- Transfer coffe gelatin mixture in a container or a baking dish. Let it cool and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours or until completely set..
- Mix cream and condensed milk in a separate bowl and chill. If you have extra oreo cookies, you can crush some and add it to the cream mixture (optional..
- Cut gelatin into 1-inch cubes and add to the cream and milk mixture or divide in cups/dessert bowls and add cream mixture individually. If desired top with crushed oreos and shaved chocolate. Serve cold..
Either way, this coffee jelly is a fun dessert everyone (except the kiddos unless you want them jumping all over the place) is sure to love. Watch the video and see how easy it is to make this delicious coffee dessert: VERY NICE! If you like cream in your coffee you will definitely want this served with whipped cream. This recipe is definitely for those who like coffee flavored treats. Thank you Sarah for sharing your recipe.